1. Cook in salted water
- 200g tiny pasta
- A carrot, diced to be roughly the size or double the size of the pasta
2. Make broth, by boiling for 30 mins:
- 5 cups of water
- 1 no-salt veggie broth cube
- Leftover vegetable cut-offs
- Flavour things: veggie demi-glace, garlic, ginger, leeks or onions, mushrooms
You'll wanna taste and adjust and add salt as you go. The broth should make you go 'daaaaamn'.
3. Combine broth + pasta/carrots
Drain the water from the pasta and carrots, and strain the veggies out of the broth. Then combine broth and pasta/carrots in the ratio you like.
- Green onions
- Some (Warmed) frozen peas (optional)
- Simple soup requires putting effort into the broth. If you're gonna get broth in a box or some shit, just get canned soup.
- Broth cube must be the no-salt no-sodium organic bullshit. The normal salty broth powder or cubes are too intense.
- Eat with some garlic bread or something crunchy like crackers but not potato chips. I suppose a salad could work if you must eat those things