1. Roast at 435:
- 2 red peppers, cored and cut into big flat pieces
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, whole
- 1 leek, cut in quarters and washed
Drizzle salt, pepper, veggie oil and red pepper flakes on 'em. Take 'em out when they're close to burnt but not burnt that much
In a blender. And you get a mush. Add a bit of oil, if needed.
- Add it to sauces to make them better, or use as the base of a sauce. If recipe says 'tomato paste', jam some of this shit in there as well.
- Add a little cream and garlic and put it on noodles. (Will need to be watered down with pasta water.)